Saturday, May 1, 2010

Taylor Swift

turns me into a 13 year old girl again! not kidding.
last summer when I was HUGE we danced around all summer to that boyfriend song..
"you belong to me"
this time it's that romeo and juliet song.
Now, those of you who know me know that i can really wear a song out.
When I decide a song is my newest one..I just really can't get enough.
I bought the Taylor Swift CD today {for elena} --she also loves these songs.
So I opened it up..there is an old timey booklet in there with all the words!!
Oh yeah! :)
Turns out--this chica {if you believe that jacket} and {{I do!!}}--writes these songs!! :)
Very good!

I am not sure if this is going to put itself up here--but I love this song!!
So sweet!

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...