Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sick!

So, last night, in the middle of the night I woke up.
YikES!
When I opened my eyes and came to my senses...I knew it was not good.
Some little bug has invaded my body.
This bug has ruined my weekend.
My husband is not at home.
My children had to go and stay with my parents (who btw are also somewhat under the weather).
I am by myself.
This weekend we were supposed to have:
A basketball game and cheerleading...remember I am the coach, right?  my friend is the other coach..and she went with her family to the UNC basketball game...so --let's just say, this caused me anxiety!
a playdate with friends to hang out outside and have some supper.
Church is opening the gigantic new building tomorrow..it was supposed to be this big deal with everyone going..minus my five--we are all scattered about.

When I woke up last night, I knew that my weekend was ruined.  I could tell by how my ENTIRE body was aching..that games, playdates and church socializing with three children were going to be out of the question...

YUCK!

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...