Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby Snuggles

This is my snuggle bug.
There is still a little bit of baby there, but it is fading fast! :(
I try to pretend that she is still a baby--I mean, her hands are still chubby on the tops...
BUT,
She can also, pour her milk into her cereal (from a small cup),
She can pee the potty,
She can feed herself--and look for snacks,
She can {read} da book--and care for her own {baby}.
She can say ASPARAGUS! for goodness sakes, and help me break it when we cook.
:)
She totally gets it when I tell her that "I cannot hold you right now I have to ___ {fill in this with whatever}"
She weighs close to 30 lbs...

She will always be my baby...
That's the thing with the {baby} I suppose.
She knows it too...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

No! Not all those things, not yet!! When did she get so grown?? The littlest has to stay little longer... boohoo... I realized it yesterday when Phoenix said with perfect diction: "Something is scratching me inside my shirt. I think it's a tag." I stared at him, like, where is my baby?!
Kisses to your sweet E. She is so cute.

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...