Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve 2016

Hello Bloggy friends, if you are still out there!
My blog has been calling to me recently.
There is something missing in my daily and weekly goings on, namely a creative outlet.
My need to write is great.
I write lists all the time, facebook posts to groups I am in, letters to {no one}, but I also need to post here.
When this blog first started I guess blogging was a {thing} to do.  It was  somewhat trendy, and I was going with a trend.
I am also realizing that some things that are trendy just stick with a certain few, and blogging and I might be stuck together.
It is free, it is harmless, it is a way to halfway journal and halfway write creatively...
So, here goes.

Get ready b/c when I have wild ideas, I am going to put them up here!
I am not sure where all of my wild ideas have been going for the past year or so, but they are officially going to be on this blog page as of right now.


Stay tuned friends and acquaintances, and hopefully some new people too!

1 comment:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...