Tuesday, December 3, 2019

It's been a long time

Hey readers out there....HEY!
I am back.
The blog life was calling me back.

There is something creative about blogging and it was the something I have been craving.

The last time I blogged regularly I had three very small children.
There was a spot on my backporch that faced out the big windows where I would sit, all by myself, and just get it all out.
All my creative ideas and thoughts about whatever could just flow.

Since that time of regular blogging I have stopped writing completely.  I just stopped.
All that fun information, all the ideas, all the {vida} has been getting stuck and swirling around.  At least twice a week I think of blog entries.  I write a funny essay in my mind and then I do nothing.

So, this is it!
I am going to write, on my blog, my funny thoughts, any time I want to!
Well, I mean, when I am not at work, or cooking, or reading, or running, or taking kids hither and yon.
Every now and then I am going to sit and write my blog posts!

This should be a healthy way to get my thoughts out and my creativity too!

I hope someone is still here. :)


No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...