Sunday, July 20, 2008

una mas...



Okay.
Andy and I have been having some beers.
Buzzzz... alert.
:)
I love this song.
You might not understand the words.
Well. Unless you understand Spanish you dont.
BUT. I love this group it is called Siempre Asi.
I love this song, and another one they do/perform.

I will post that one too.
Please listen.
This is beautiful music, to me. I do realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

hold on...the other one....



I love music in Spanish. It makes me practice. It makes me think.(Although I do admit that the stuff that sounds like German Carnival music..no me toca tanto--i do not like that stuff so much.)

Enjoy... :)

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...