Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trailer Park Tuesday # 3




This Tuesday's park is really a vacationer's park. The people who rent these lots and have trailers mainly stay in these in the summer time.
This park is right down on the river and in a spot where there are canals for people to have their boats in the water.
The palm trees give it a tropical feel, no?
BUT--The whole palm tree craze just happened here within the past 10 years or so....and ...well...I am not sure palm trees are even supposed to grow here.
As you can see, however, they do.

Back to the trailer park...
It has soft, sandy roads that you can walk barefooted on and it does not hurt you feet. One time, when I was about 13 or 14 a friend of mine and I stayed in her grandmother's trailer BY OURSELVES for the night ....oooohhhhhh..... We felt so growny. She has one of those young grandmothers--I think she was only forty or something, and she thought it would be okay for us to stay there for the night. Interestingly enough--we did not even sneak and do anything bad. :)
The people who have trailers here also drive golf carts all around the neighborhood.

Cute little place, Swan Point.

Please forgive typos.
If this other little person does not make her appearance soon...I might...well I don't even know.
This Thursday--I will turn on the tears in Dr.'s office. With Victor this worked like a charm...it got me an invitation to be induced the next Monday--which turned out to be unecessary, but that gave me a glimmer of hope. :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It is so friendly and pretty! My aunt & uncle live near there. The palm trees definitely add some pizazz to beaufort co... :)

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...