Friday, August 7, 2009

misc.






Well, it's Friday. This summer is quickly coming to a close! I knew it would go by fast...but I am not going to dwell on it ending b/c I do not have to go back to work until October, and by then it will be almost Fall for real--the equinox way not the escuela way.

So here are a couple of pictures from us picking blueberries yesterday.
A girl at church has a hedge that is made of Blueberry bushes! Que yummy!

Also: I found out that Alexandre Dumas who wrote the book, "Camille" was actually the son of the one who wrote the Count.
It was a good book though!

The other picture is of Eva with Grandma Eva. :) She was only crying b/c she is a bit spoiled and basically if I am in the room, she wants me to hold her.
She was okay though. :)

V. is making his "cheese" face in his picture.

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...