Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

New fall television.
Yep.
Survivor
Amazing race
Big Bang Theory (or whatever it's called)
umm
oh yeah, Biggest Loser (Andy's worst show--he HATES it) hee hee..
TG for it!!

here's a funny
my co-worker and her husband raised four or five children brady bunch style.
yesterday she said, "if you ever lose one of your children just pick up the phone"
yep. that's right, as soon as you pick up the phone every child in the house comes running to pull on your clothes about SOMETHING.
or, if you get on the internet.
I am currently being hit with a piece of rope, and v. man is repeatedly asking me (like a skipping record) "where'th your fishin rod?" "where'th you fishin rod?"
over and over...tap tap tap.

hee hee...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ha! SO true, the phone thing. :) There are so many good shows starting this year, old faves & new ones. - Sadly, I agree w/ Andy. Biggest loser is not on my list. :)

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...