Sunday, November 15, 2009

First fruits and whistle juice

Eva is four months old today!
Four months old means it's time to feed the baby some cereal! :)
So, I mixed it up.
Organic rice flakes, breast milk, and some prunes (we don't want any clogs in the plumbing.)
Elena was so excited to help me feed Eva!
Eva was excited to eat.
She ate a bunch.




Elena wants to be able to whistle really bad. When I was little I was usually the youngest of any given crowd, and also the last to be able to do ANYTHING. I remembered that when I wanted to be able to whistle my mama told me that if you want to whistle all you have to do is drink some grape kool aid and practice. I believed her, and ..... IT WORKED! So, Elena has been trying to whistle lately and I told her the grape kool aid trick. Today when I went to the store I bought her some grape kool-aid and she has been working on it. I think I heard a couple baby whistles come out. ;).
Here she is hamming it up for the camera!--all the props at once--the mirror AND the kool-aid. ;).

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yay Eva! Work it Elena... hope that koolaid works. :)

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...