Thursday, December 24, 2009

What all the fuss was about...

Living Room:



Elena's stash:



Victor's train set:



Eva's presents:



Presents to share:



Pictures of childrens' faces on Christmas morning to follow. Stay tuned.
Oh, and my nerves were calmed when "It's a Wonderful life!" was on TV. :)
Before my children went to sleep we were all in the bed and I told Andy, "bring me the phone, I am going to call Santa" --I called my Daddy and he pretended to be Santa Claus for me. :)--Then he brought over the "rathe cah" that Victor said he wanted--ugh...I (I mean SANTA) had not gotten one yet. :)
Now I am going to leave the doors on the fireplace open a bit, and sprinkle some dirt on the floor--actually I am sure that is already there. :)

Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...