Thursday, January 28, 2010

Misc.

**This afternoon I was trying to help a teacher friend of mine look for tickets to go see a concert for her daughter...some type of teeny bopper show.
We looked up T@ylor Sw!ft. She is going to be at the RBC c3nter in Raleigh. Guess how much the cheapest ticket to go and see her was....guess...
$94!
Yup.
The cheapest ticket in that HUGE ARENA place to go and see this person who will look like a teeny speck from the cheapest seat is $94...
Teachers can't afford that...
Does anyone else see a problem here?
Values...hmmm...

There is more to come...but I gotta put my kids to bed first.

Okay, after about 15 minutes of snow white part two, and two mightnin queen books..i am back to blog land.

**The other tidbit, ...I have lost seven pounds. Extra gum and decaf tea are a dieting nursing mother's friends. :) I love hot tea!! good lord! Today I had run out of it when I opened my file cabinet drawer, and I almost had some kind of attack.
I had to track down some. :)

**Tomorrow night i am having a pajama party with two friends. The husbands and children are going camping, and the mamas plus two babies are going to have a mama sleepover. WE are going to eat english muffin pizzas and watch a movie! :)

**Eva and I have to go to our make-up appt. tomorrow afternoon...yuck! Shot appts. freat me out...every time!

I guess those are all my tidbits. Have a great weekend!

PS--facebook is still just not my thing...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love engl. muffin pizzas!! Just had them last wk. Mmmm. That is a {fun} sleepover idea, mama. I'm w/ you on the hot tea. Happy friday!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...