Thursday, January 21, 2010

Posting from school...

News from my life:
Andy and I have both suffered from strep throat in the past week!
It is no fun to have as a grown up either, let me tell ya!
I started taking the antibiotics on Tuesday and yesterday afternoon I still had a fever!!
My mama and Daddy have been taking care of Eva day and NIGHT! This means that I want to hold her so badly that I am about to cry..but it is best that she not get strep throat. :)

I am liking these Sophie Kinsella books..better than most TV--the shopaholic ones are funny. :)

..I had a couple more tidbits..but it is 3:22 and I am outa here at exactly 3:30 today honey! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shopaaholic books are soo cute! Love thenm!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...