Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm over it...

Here are a couple of things that I am totally over:

Pastel colors matched with brown. This is the avocado green appliance of our time folks..and it's time we say goodbye! :)
People just keep hanging on to this one.
This was emerging when I had Elena, when I had Victor it was in full swing, and for some folks it still is...
over it.

Accent marks on names and the people don't even say their name according to how the accent mark says they should.
Example : Beyoncee (we all know her last name) If we all said her name according the accent mark's instructions we would all say be. yon. SAY. You see? With the emphasis on the end of the word.
Now, I am not trying to tell anyone's mama how to spell their name..but if we are all saying be YON say --adding that mark is just wasting ink.
All those Kardashians do it too, and i read the gossip magazines..so I have to see those mess ups a lot.

The health insurance company. I have strep throat. I just went to urgent care and ..
wait for it...
THE COST OF THE VISIT WAS LESS THAN THE COST OF MY INSURANCE CO-PAY!! Does anyone else thing this is outrageous? What about all you glasses wearers out there who work for the state?..Isn't it just a dandy that EYES ARE NOT LONGER COVERED BY THE INSURANCE!! WTF people??
I have really always thought that eyes and teeth were a part of the body....
whatever, what do I know?

let's see ...there was one more...
I will get back to you, trust me! :)

2 comments:

Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

Sus, I still like chocolate brown and Carolina blue, I just can't help it! But I NEVER liked it with pink for some reason :)

Susan said...

You know, my blog decor is actually a version of this...but I am thinking about, I guess, the cheap looking stuff..it has just gone overboard!! and the pink and brown...reminds me of a strawberry cream filled chocolate. :)

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...