Sunday, March 14, 2010

The new look..

I am liking the new look if I do say so myself.
I have trouble with new sometimes. :)
This is good.
I just took time to change some of the colors and fonts etc. so that
it all matches.
:)
We had the busiest weekend!!
AHHH!!
Andy and I cooked for my Daddy on Friday night.
On Saturday we played all day long and then Andy and I got a date night.
Well, Andy and I, despite our better judgement {or maybe not?} always go out and
socialize on date nights--this is EVEN THOUGH we always say we are going to
stay home and sleep! argh..you can only be in one place at the time.
Last night we were partying. That is all there is to say.
It was fun.
We were in a social mood. I met some of his friends from nursing school..and basically if you go out at night here you will find people you know. We did.
We stayed.
Fun.
This morning...not fun.
Eva did not sleep well at nana's.
Victor had an unfortunate accident (that I won't name b/c he would be embarrassed).
Andy had a big ole hangover...
I was STILL SLEEPY!!

Okay...so I am off to my other internet chores.
Oh. check out the blogs that i follow ifyou are able and look at the one called
Andalucia.
It is cool.
This lady from here who loves to travel has gone traveling to all of my favorite places in Southern Spain.
Best of all, she is bringing me some Yayitas!! (the kind of cookies that are so good you want to eat the whole bag)
YUM!

Have a great week! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yes! The new look is so cute! I usually read in google reader, so I'm glad I clicked over to check it out. :) Always the toss-up - have a fun party date night, or a restful one...

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...