Monday, March 15, 2010

Three years ago


on this night...at about 10:30 Andy and I decided it was time to go to the hospital.
;)
We drove from Graham to Durham--in the almost rain {llovizno} to Durham Regional Hospital.
I was in labor until about 2:00 AM--the next day --so tom.
And...thanks to the help of a VERY COOL irish lady (from ireland)
--Out flew our little V. man. He literally shot out! The dr. was not in the room and I did not obey the nurse when she suggested that I wait for him to get there. Some things {and people} just do not wait.

Be still my heart! :)

I guess the pictures of when he was born are on the other computer. /??
He is a sweety!
He captures hearts daily about the town--according to Grandma and Nana who are about the town with him.

I have just finished making his birthday cake. It is a {thircle} cake at his request.

:)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yay V man!!!! Yay Mama who couldn't/wouldn't wait! :) Victor, I love your accent, and I always say the words out loud, just like you. Enjoy your day big boy!!! Three is the best. Three year old boys are the best!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...