Friday, October 29, 2010

Cool Blog in Sidebar

IF you are into downtown Durham...that is.. :)
I have a soft spot in my heart for Durham....
ohhh  awww.....

Here is a picture--that I took from that blog--which that blog got from a newspaper...
The picture is of a service station near where Andy and I used to live.
It is basically in ruins now--although, it might be about to get a new do--
I love, love, love this building!  Look at the cool roof...awww...the little service windows.
I always had so many dreams and plans for it when I was running, jogging, walking the dog, strolling the baby...I would just go by it and dream about cool things that could happen there!
Check that blog out!
This post was from June 17th 2008.

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...