Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Really good teacher gifts....feel free to add more...

Gift certificates to a spa
Gift certificates to restaurants
Items that are personal that you know they would love--like if they love their dog...something for the dog
That is about my list, really.
I just think that if you go in with someone---you can get the teacher something they will love.
One time Sissy and I went in together...we spent 20 dollars each (there was only one teacher back then)
and we got a forty dollar gift certificate for Elena's teacher...
It was to a cool shop here in town.
She was able to pick something cool out for herself.

This year, I have no idea what the gift will be--I am not seeing a lifestyle grant anywhere in my future.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yay! I thought so. I like to give restaurant gift certs... I just think it would be nice to go out to dinner, after a hard day kid-wrangling. Plus, it's a little bonus for the hubby too - that his wife can take him out, thanks to her loving students. :) Spa.. good idea! {thx teach}

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...