Sunday, December 5, 2010

blog updates

So, just in case you follow the sidebar...
I have added a cool blog that is all about the Duchess of Devonshire.  I am attracted to this blog, simply because it exists..and entire blog devoted to this subject...fun to read.
I have deleted Big Mama's blog--well and so did blogspot, apparently, according to Cynthia (the blog master of that blog).  She never updated it, and it got deleted.
Let's see...
Oh, and thanks for all the compliments.  When I put {decorator} in {} those...
That meant, that I am not one.
When there is an empty space that needs some love, I just put some stuff I like there.
I pay no attn. to symmetry, spacing, centering, appeal...nah...
It's more like this..
Mantel, stuff I like, stuff on Mantle.  I can do some simple things like--I have two of these so one could go on one side and one on the other...
Something like that.
BUT--using a critical eye to determine if I have placed all of the favored objects to achieve maximum happiness for the senses of another person....nah...
So, when something comes out really super (as determined by a person who does have those kinds of skills), then I get excited!  woo hoo!!!
Okay, that is all...y'all check out that blog--I mean if you do ever follow my sidebar, and if you are into the 1800's and nobility at all...

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...