Thursday, January 6, 2011

More on Wedded {bliss}

This is an exact thank you note that I got at school.
This might not be such a great idea--to post this, but I promise not to tell who sent it.
I am sure she does not read this.
I am sure you will see why this note just tickled me!
"Thank you for your love and support as I join my husband in matrimony.  It is a step of faith in what lies ahead yet your gift of knives has made it easier to come together and start a life together.  Thank you!"

Is that funny to y'all too?
Every time I read it, I just crack up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bethany said...

HA! That is really funny...
A keeper for sure.
Glad I had {3} posts to catch up on. Cuties at Kim Son - we have a place like that, a Chinese lady we have followed to 3 locations near us. :) Yummm.

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...