Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tylenol Teaparties

This is the term I coined last Tuesday night when I was up all night with Eva.
She has been a little out of sorts.
Maybe she had some fever...???
Maybe she has been teething...???
She has some bad diapers...???
No one was really sure what was going on.
But I knew when she woke up in the middle of the night..that I was going to be
up with her for a while.
We gave her tylenol to start with.
So that nipped the fever in the bud.
Then we changed the diaper...She does like a freshie...
All that was taken care of...but she still needed a little visiting time, you know.
We all need a {little visiting} every now and then.
She was needing hers from 1:00 until 3:30 the other morning...
We read the US Weekly (I just caved and abided by her wishes about 20 minutes into this whole thing).
We read along...she caught up with Suri Cruise, and those Affleck girls.
We checked out the pets of the stars...of course even the famous cats are called
"Bubby" {buddy} --the name of Grandma and Grandaddy's cat.
Then she saw the Picture of Justin Bieber.  I said, "Now, this is the boy that Caroline loves, Eva, His name
is Justing Bieber."
She loved the word "Bieber" apparently...for the next 20 minutes we flipped away from and back
to that page while she repeated, over and over again, "Bieber, Bieber, Bieber..."
This was so funny to me that I just egged her on.
We kept on for twenty minutes.
She kissed Bieber, she told her {sleeping} Daddy about "Bieber"
I hope I never forget this little Teaparty visit that we had in the middle of the night. :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Susan! This is so sweet. Always challenging to give in and go with it, in the nighttime... :) But fun when you get an adorable story out of it. Not being near, it seems she has grown super-fast... Reminds me of my neigbor's daughter - every dog is "Bo-bo" like theirs.

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...