Sunday, April 3, 2011

Change of Heart

These pictures are of this AM--the blue bird house is in the background.
Daisies, Puppies, and kids...who could ask for more?


This was last year:

http://spilgree.blogspot.com/2010/04/bluebirds.html

Well, it seems as if the blue birds have had one!
This morning, my sister and I were enjoying our {multiple} cups of coffee looking out the window and
shopping for watches...and ....drumroll please...

I saw the bluebirds --in our blue bird house!!! Yippie!!
That was all it took to make my day!! :)

We might have a blue bird family to watch--if Mother Nature could just
be half-way decent to me--in this one instance of bird watching.

fingers are crossed, folks! :)

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...