Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WWMD #4

It's that day again!
Wednesday.
I cannot believe how fast the time is going by this Summer.  I am going to present this dilemna to Martha
today...
How does one have a picnic table outside that does not look, well, disgusting?
How?
I try...you see the pretty table cloth...???
The one, and then the other going the other direction...see?  And the little clips to hold it all down??
And then, do you see...hmmm a tool kit, a kid's shaving kit, Windex, spilled colored bubbles, which look
really gross, when spilled...There is something under the table a broom?  and then the bucket on the bench...it is for washing the car...
What do you suggest dear Martha?
I will say, I have given up, completely...I give up.
When we are going to have company, then I will clean it.
If you come to my house un-announced..this table will greet you!  Cheerio!



1 comment:

Bethany said...

Cheerio! To a bloody messy table, mate! I have to agree. there are some areas that only get tended to when company is coming. Otherwise... it is fighting against the tide. Sorry Martha.

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...