Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweethearts

You know, these candies, made by Necco are some of my favorite treats, each Valentine's day I sure eat my share!
Here is a link with the story of these, of course, I did not write this article, so see the by line for who did --we do have to give credit where credit is due! :)
The story

I give these out to my students too.
The first graders have a good time reading them.
I have a good time giving them out.
Yesterday we ate some big ones--inside the purple ones--was blue!
A {mystery} for sure...we all laughed--the students and I.
Look at the messages..."text me"! and "tweet me"!

Now, there are whole boxes of Chocolate Necco hearts...talk about yummy!
and there are whole boxes of sour ones...yummy too!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...