Saturday, March 17, 2012

Baby V-man



Man!  this seems like it was just yesterday--it was! (+five years) ha!
Look at da teeny wittle baby...That is what I say to Victor in a coochie, coochie, coo voice
when I want to annoy him just a teeny bit...He actually half gets annoyed and half of
him just melts. :)
That picture at the top is my masterpiece!--I mean don't I {look} like I just had a baby?
What really happened was this:  I had the baby at 3 AM--then at around 9 AM I got up and rushed to get beautiful, so when Andy came back to the hosp (he had to run home a minute) we could take this picture!  Isn't that a hoot?  The ones after Elena looked pitiful to me, and I was NOT gonna look pitiful this time around...No siree!

The bottom one is V-man with his bruised up face..he {obviously} did not have his plan straight!

Now, this picture has been posted before, and I think it will probably get posted again...masterpieces like this do not hide out in folders on desktops! 

Have a great day!  My five year old little boy is off to play baseball! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

SO pretty and sweet! Do we all have that one shoulder showing? :) Yes, it's good to figure that out, and spruce up for the pic... too bad we don't think of that with the 1st one! I looked like a truck ran over me. By the time Phoenix came along, I gave up again and didn't spruce up. Happy Bday V-man!!!! 5 is awesome!!!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...