Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Today is the best day to...

Have a daughter who is six, and almost seven...
To have a son who will be five in two days...
To have a sugar baby princess baby who is {almost} three...

To get to ride around in my mommy mobile and enjoy the wind
blowing in my windows in the 80 degree weather,
to work, and finish reports I had been putting off....!

To host a school birthday party for my son, and with
a good friend, who also has a five year old boy...

To drink some ECCO domini Chianti and eat
some steak that my husband just made for us...

It was the best day for all of that...
Oh, and visiting the cell phones at U.S. cellular, and
deciding that {actually} paying 140.00 a month for
something to summon me all the time...
nah...it can wait--even though I do love a gadget!

It was just the best day for all of that...

b/c Six year old little girls who are almost seven---
they are THE BEST!
and four year old little boys who are almost five, and
they come and hug you and tell you how good you smell...
They are the BEST!!
And the baby of the family..well, no need to expand there..
;).

Can y'all tell that I AM NOT having PMS? :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love it! Glorious days are the BEST!! You are right about it all. Glad you had a {great} day...

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...