Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spot update

Dear Bloggy readers:

The spot is gone!! :)

This is how I did it:
I sprinkled on baking soda, and then I dumped on Vinegar--of course it fizzled, and then
the rug spot was soaked, and then I put a towel on the wet place and then books on top
(for weight) so the wet would dry up.
When I took the towels off--and the books off--the spot was GONE!!
Amazing!!

So if you have a stubborn spot, remember this trick.

After we did this Elena suggested that we use Victor's toy dump truck and haul a
full load of baking soda into the hall for the hall rug--which is actually just
one big stain!!

Smart girl. ;)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Success!!! Great. See, the home remedies DO work sometimes...granny would be proud. :) Haha, dumpe truckload - good idea, E!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...