Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Here is a collection of socks that has emerged over the months...
Memories!

Whenever I am doing {anything} cleaning and organizing around the house I have little moments that make me pause.
This sock pile can really wrile me up,
today, before I tossed it tried to match them up, and then tossed the
misfits
I started to think--about all these little feet.
Some of these socks are teeny!
They are the survivor misfits.
These teeny ones have not fit anyone for a while, but I have
not found it in my heart to toss them.

So, today, I just decided to take a photo!
Take a photo in my mind.
And toss em!

Happy Memory making bloggy friends!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, it is an eternal international problem! :-) I have the same collection in her cupboards.

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...