Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Blog 2 Print

I did it!
I published one year's worth of my blog (2008) into a book using this service.
It cost me 55.00, and I am so excited for it to arrive.
It was SO EASY!
I just went to the website and followed the instructions.
If the first one turns out good, I am going to order all of the other years too.
55.00 is a bargain, really!
Plus, instead of just photos, I will have my writings from those years with
all of the emotions wrapped up in the words..and bound
with a black cover!

Several years ago I was going to do this, but back then the process was a little
more involved etc.
They have really streamlined the whole thing, and
my book will be here July 3rd.

I will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...