Friday, June 7, 2013

Yet another {study} I cannot like...

My relationship with watching T.V. is going down the tube.
This afternoon we were released from school early b/c of the potential wind.
The show "Don't be Tardy" is on.
EEk!
I really do not recommend spending time with these people.
From what I can tell, the point of the show is to film stupid people, who
really relish in stupidity.
Oh, and it's fine to play dumb (I hope) or to be really dumb (hope not)
b/c dad is an NFL player???
Deplorable.
Will not watch again.
I just turned it, actually.
Two commercial breaks were all I could last for that one.
Sufficient.
Don't be tardy sucks.

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...