Sunday, June 2, 2013

Check it out!!!

I am on Youtube--
My children were my production team this morning.
We went out to the side yard, to the saucer magnolia: AKA the Tulip Tree. :)
They recorded me with the I-Pad, and they held my letter signs for me.

The also critiqued my abilities.
"Oh mama!--you picked your nose after that one!" --So it doesn't matter that
we also recorded your feet at the end...--got erased.
"Oh mama! no worries that I got confused with the pop up from you tube b/c you yawned on that one any way."
{whew}...

So I am up there--providing pronunciation guides for the Spanish and English vowel sounds.
--along with a bazillion other people! :)--Hey language nerd friends, how are ya?
I am going to watch some of their videos too.

My class starts tomorrow night.
Wish on an eyelash for me, friends. :)
This is a bit out of my comfort zone, but here goes...that dive
into the cold {deep end} of the {high dive} of the pool.
Maybe, actually, it is not that far outside of my comfort zone...
maybe the water is just cold. :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Very, very best of luck to you, mi amiga! I am excited for you doing something new. Keeps the noggin hopping and the spirit young, right? Going to find you on youtube, post the link, in case I can't find you!

Melissa said...

ill have to check that out..don't forget tto update my blog address on your blogroll

mworldturns.blogspot.com

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...