Saturday, June 21, 2014

It's official! I have been on a voyage, friends.

To England!
yes.  I have even adopted a British accent at times, much to the amusement of my husband and children.
If you read my blog you have seen that I am a Downton Abbey fan, and then thanks to N3tfl!x, I discovered "Call the Midwife."
Well, that dear old, web-based program watching service has done it again!
My newest addiction has been "The Paradise".
If you want something good to watch, episode tras episode...
That is the show!
British television drama is where it's at, people!
All three of these shows are absolutely captivating.
All focus on different periods.--the setting
Whoa--if you have not checked these out, then do!
Pace yourself dear bloggy friends.
I stayed up til two AM watching an entire season of "The Paradise"
It was the night before my birthday, and I convinced myself to stay up til my birth hour watching this show til the end of the first season.

Also, both "Call the Midwife" and "The Paradise" are based on novels...
umm humm...which makes for some good {future} reading!

So then, to keep this England thing going...
I watched my favorite tr@sh TV today--anything on Br@v0.  The show I watched was something about ladies in London.

Hell, who needs a vacay to foreign lands with all this immersion?!

Cheerio!

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...