Friday, October 24, 2014

Insomnia

Every now and then I wake up at some crazy hour and I just worry and over think every thing that is going on around me at the speed of {life}.
This day I was worrying about red ribbon week at V-man's school.  There was an event every day and Victor did none of them b/c it was my job to get all the stuff together and organize it all.
Silly sock day.  Favorite sports jersey day.  Book character day...
I.  Did.  Nothing.
What a terrible mother!
So what do I do when this happens???--I wake Andy up too.  Then I tell him all that worries me.
Then he says something funny and we both end up laughing very loud.
Then, the kids wake up and come in here b/c we are loud--4:00AM by this time.
When Victor came into my room I asked him all about Red Ribbon Week and if he is upset b/c we did not get all of that together etc.
and he said....
"Mama, that's next week!" 
LOL!
And...for all you blog followers out there...here is a silly picture for you:
A trailer with an airplane sticking out of the top.  It has been there since last May when the tornado hit.  
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Awesome pic. :) Yes, yes, the midnight worries. Mine are of the animal nature - and I don't wake anyone up to chat! Maybe I should. ;-) GO red ribbon week! We had it last week. On the last day I was done with it. I told Phoenix it was "normal clothes" day. Luckily, the girls were over it too, and so they were happy to be normal again. Ahhhh...

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...