Thursday, July 17, 2008

bullets



*Elena finished swim lessons today.
She was so excited to show off for us--the parents got to stay today.

*That is Victor's sweet little footprint. Tip: If you leave sidewalk chalk out in the rain, it is way more fun to draw with.

*Andy hooked up the antenna outside. The tv is now clear. So, tonight I was watching one of those gossip shows. I have been wondering forever--why in the hell are the *sm*nds on those shows all the time? Who are they? When were the ever popular? I never care about anything about them--what they are doing, their children, their shows...why are they on there all the time????

*I also watched Ugly B*^^y. That show is soooo campy, but I love it. shhhh....

*That footprint picture might show up again as a fancy picnik thing.

*You can tell by Elena's picture that she is not the daredevil child. :) She learned a lot, but she still needs a hand when jumping into the pool.

2 comments:

Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

LOVE the footprint pic! We are very excited about the beach!!! I would love to see you guys that weekend when you are going to the mountains, I will be around all weekend....Give me a call that week and we can work out a plan, we are coming back from the beach on Sunday, I think it is July 27th...My cell # is still the same. What is your new # since you don't have a cell? You can send me an email with it. I am very excited about the prospect of seeing you guys :)

Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

Hey babe!
Got your message last night...I didn't answer b/c I did not know what area code 252 was...I didn't know we had that one here in NC! I will give you a call next week when we get back from the beach so we can get our plan together...do you guys take 40 to the mtns?? Have a great week...not sure if we are taking the laptop to the beach yet or not. Talk to ya soon!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...