Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Things I saw at W*l`M$rT

Okay, so I had to go to the ole W*lM$rT today.
I had to have Kalmata Olives, and believe it or not, this was the only store that had them.
This is one of the super-monster versions that everyone in about a three county area uses....it is truly harrowing/daunting/sh**box...whatever bad word one might want to use to describe anything, could be used to describe this monstrosity of a store.
Here is what I saw--in the parking lot
**A young guy with his pants down so low that his ENTIRE a** was sticking out. Since his cheeks were completely uncovered by the jeans, he had to wear basketball shorts to serve the purpose that usually a single pair of pants could serve. So, I thought maybe the jeans are just another accesory, not even meant to be the pants???
He had on a belt too.
I also thought to myself--i remember baggy jeans being somewhat fashionable/very fashionable to some, BUT wasn't that a long a** time ago? Isn't it time for that to go out of style???
He just looked like an idiot.
**An entire fleet of tan suburbans. This can be seen anywhere in this town. It seems like over the past maybe five years or so (i am not up on the body styles of suburbans, as I have never liked them) everyone has to have one of those, and the absolute coolest color is TAN!!!! huh? WTF???
In the store:
**just going into this particular store--or any dept store really--makes me almost break out in hives. I hate them.--so I saw stars.
**Too much damn stuff!!
what I smelled:
lots of rubbery plasticy smell that made me feel sick--NO I am NOT Pregnant :)

Poor W*lM@rt--poor people who use it as their entertainment--going there to buy a bunch of useless sh** and spending their entire paychecks...yuck!



Can people really concentrate in that place?
DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO BE POLITICAL/UPPITY/ELITIST IF YOU HAPPEN TO LOVE THAT STORE ( I AM SICK OF TYPING WITH SYMBOLS), GREAT!! GO THERE. BUT, IT REALLY JUST --YUCK--DOES NOT AGREE WITH ME AND MY NERVES IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.
Andy knows this and at one point in college he refused to ever go to the one in Durham/Chapel Hill with me ever again b/c I get crazy and want to ram sh** with the cart.
Now I laugh.

:)

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...