Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rainbow

Yesterday it rained here off and on all day...the pretty kind.
In the afternoon when we got home there was the most beautiful rainbow!!
Here it is:





My kids are in the picture, and a pecan tree, and the soybean field that is beside the house.
We have soybeans all around.

Here is the song I listened to yesterday in my car. It is from the pretty in pink soundtrack...my sister broke that out the other day. :)


I love this song, and it makes me cry! I just drive y cry y listen.
But It has a reason.
Just an old one.

This might not make any sense...Bethany might be able to decipher...
Melissa...I think you would like this soundtrack! :)

That's all for now...although I do have some commentary about the debate last night...it was a hoot to me!
Go Barack! And I love michelle obama too...you gotta love a woman with sense enough to wear flat shoes on the campaign trail!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Susan! I love that song too - I have the Smith's album it is on, and have listened to it since back in the day... yeah, you know that day :) and i'm thinkin' ya did get what you wanted...
Awesome rainbow pic - those are tricky to catch!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...