Wednesday, June 10, 2009

amazing


these pictures are never attractive to me....but they are irresistible when you are the person growing another person who is hanging off of the front of your body.
"andy, can you believe this?, you have to take a picture, now try to make it look good"
"okay, stand over there I am watching my show."
That explains the perspective from which this picture was taken. :)

He is amazed by it. His favorite is to let the baby kick him in the back in the bed at night. :)
She is getting sooo big!

:)

2 comments:

Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

WOW! I think you look so cute pregnant!! I know you probably don't feel cute, but you really look great! You out of school yet???? If you guys come to the mountains this summer, we gotta meet for lunch, I miss you!!!!!

Bethany said...

I love it! You look really cute... It is always amazing, right? No matter how many times you experience it :) I like these kinds of pics when it's women I know, or myself. :) Glad you didn't block Andy's show.

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...