Tuesday, June 23, 2009

fotos






Here are pictures of my birthday flag and the portrait of Luna.
The other one is of the Play house. :) It is nearing completion. It needs paint, a ceiling fan, and siding.

Today I am going to start a new series on the blog for Tuesdays called, "Trailer park Tuesday"
I am going to feature a new trailer park each Tuesday for the rest of the summer.
Shannon, I will need your help, b/c two of my favorites are in Alamance County, Rocky top, and that other one on hwy 70 near Haw River.
The other ones I will pick on a spur-of-the-moment basis.
I love trailer parks.
They just look so cozy to me. Of course whenever I ride through them i am picturing living in a cute little village surrounded by cool neighbors and cool music playing throughout and everyone's grubby children are running around and riding on bikes or tricycles. People are grilling out and having some beers.
I am not picturing --tornados, poverty, wife beating etc.
So, this feature is just going to be for fun--b/c if you look at it a certain/romantic way, a trailer park could be a fun place.
If you read this blog and you have a favorite trailer park--Morgan? Melissa? Bethany? y'all should do a trailer park tuesday every now and then. :)
Morgan, Andy is going out of town tom. and he is going to be in Catawba county! We have no cell phone--but I will give him your number to take with him. :)

:)
I have to get today's picture when I take E. to the pool in Greenville.
Next week's will be the trailer park where Sissy and Danny lived when C. was born--Trail's end.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Very pretty flag... beautiful but bittersweet Luna protrait... that is still so sad. Super cool playhouse! Can't wait to see what color it becomes!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...