Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for family and friends.
This morning Nana, my mother in law, came over at 8:00 AM when my children were still in their pajamas. She took them home with her.
This allowed me to have a peaceful breakfast and to take a shower and get ready to go to the Dr. in solitude....NICE!
She kept my children while I went to the Dr. and she kept V while E and I went to her last swimming lesson.
Then after swimming lessons--around 3 or so Sissy and C. and Collin and my children and I went to the pool together and played.
We ate supper together at my house, and they left just after bedtime.
Since Andy is gone I need to be around people.
It is so nice to be so close to family, and friends and have people who love us taking care of us. :)
While I was doing all the runnin around--my sweet Daddy and Mr. C were in the yard putting the siding on the play house all day long!!--until after supper time!!

Baby update: I am at 36 weeks. The Nurse checked me today. 1cm down 9 to go..my cervix is 50% effaced (thinned)...yay!!
They also gave me the on-calll schedule so that i will know who to expect when I go in to deliver.
If this anatomy talk is too much--when you get to the baby update part from now on, just stop reading. :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That's the best. Family & friends. And a ripening cervix -woo-hoo! Every cm dilated w/out pain is a welcome one, right? :)

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...