Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Silhouettes


Today my mama and daddy took all three of my children to a little
shop downtown (my favorite shop) where a man was drawing silhouettes!
When I got off work this was what was waiting for me. :)
I knew this was coming b/c my mama had to plan a bit, of course, to
get all three of my children out of the house.

I think they turned out beautifully.
This man is famous for his craft.
He signed his work, and then they were framed, on sight!
What a treasure.
They are absolutely precious.

Isn't it funny, Bethany, that you just posted about this the other day?
Now, BOOM! I have some silhouettes too. They are pretty to have hanging up.

I am trying to find the perfect spot for these....

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh Susan - they are beautiful!!! I did not appreciate silhouettes until I had children. Something so timeless and sentimental about them...

Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!! They are something you will ALWAYS treasure, I want one of Gabriel (and Rocky too!).....LOVE THEm!
So excited about our reunion in Chapel Hill!!!!!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...