Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ay, la musica! :)



A ver si se pone esta cancion...
This is the song we heard on the way home from our music lesson today.
My children are actually taking Violin BUT--I call it music lesson.
It is so fun (fun is not really the word, though--something like priceless would be the word)!!
I love our teacher! Love might not be the word either...something like, "treasure" might be the word.
So, my two oldest children and I jammed out to this song after our wonderful music lesson in which I played Twinkle Twinkle perfectly today! :)

It is only a matter of time before I get a violin. I am thinking birthday, or mother's day.
The music teacher is one of my favorite people I have ever met...and this is no exaggeration.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

1. Thank you for the Cam Anderson flashback, beach music woman. :) Actually, I'm still listening to it - what a classic. 2. Violin! Cool! Priceless and treasury, yes yes. And my curiosity is piqued - who is this music teacher, that has won such approval from you?! Tell tell...

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...