Saturday, April 24, 2010

Here are a couple circus pictures...



The man in this picture with Victor had the sweetest face. He was one of the ones I wondered about. He took special care to give Victor the horse he wanted and to walk Victor back over to me...so sweet! Look at his sweet face!



Here is Eva Lou! :)
She is wanting to stand up all by herself. She is pretty steady on her feet, too! When I look at her it makes me think....{I could have two more} But not REALLY! :)
B/c then I see a picture of myself and think--I HAVE 20 MORE POUNDS TO LOSE FROM ALL OF THIS BABY HAVING.
It is funny to me that when I am losing weight, and i feel {hungry} it makes me think I look {thin}. Now, while it is no lie that I look thin{ner}--I am, by no means, where I should be hee hee...It will come. ;).

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...