Thursday, June 24, 2010

Excited!!

Tomorrow Andy and I are headed to the Triangle. There is a part they ordered for my car that they did not have last time. I am getting that put on.
AND THEN...
I am going to get a haircut at my favorite place by my favorite person.
I have finally given up giving people a chance here....i just gave up.
I am going to get kate to cut it, and then I am going to go back to Kate in about
12 weeks when it all looks a shambles again.
I go to Durham for something or another about that often anyway.
It might as well be to get a haircut.
Getting out of Beaufort County every now and then is ESSENTIAL for my
sanity anyway.
yippie!! :)

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...