Friday, February 11, 2011

some pictures

I realize that when I look at other peoples' blogs I like to see pictures. :)
When they are people I know, I like to see pics of their families.
When they are people I do not know, pictures of {whatever}.

 Eva in her snowsuit yesterday, when we had a snow day.
 All three kiddies with the coolest candy we found--probably terrible for the teeth...but definitely a chance
to watch the news. :)  It looked like a shaker in the packaging.  The sucker part was surrounded by a little
bowl of candies that looked like nerds--but were not, and the sucker was the dipper to get to the little teeny candies... a real find! ;)
 Eva playing with her zipper yesterday, I love how fascinating even the smallest things are to an 18 month old.

Andy was being climbed upon by all three children at one time...Is V-man crying or laughing really hard???
Can't remember.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Eva's pug nose is too cute!! And hurray for {anything} that gets you a few quiet minutes to watch something in the evening. Daddy pile-up pic is sweet...:) Happy Friday!! It's almost your favorite holiday... (tell me why? Has it always been your fave?)

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...