Monday, March 7, 2011

blogging right now...

For some reason, I am just not feeling the blogging right now.
I feel like everything I have an idea to do...I have done it already.

The forsythia bushes are blooming, and the camelias, and the saucer magnolia, and the tulips are coming up..
but, I think I have posted all of this before.

There are about ten opinions about {something} floating around in my head, but I feel too lazy
to even climb onto my soap box.

So, I have just been reading all of the blogs of all of y'all.
Sometimes I am too lazy to even log in when I check the blog list.
So, if there is a lack of commenting on my part, please so not think of this as an
indication that I am not reading anymore...oh, no!
I am reading daily, checking in, etc.  --I am just not feeling the active blogging right now.

Morgan--good luck on your couponing--I have had no luck with that on the past!  I hear a lot about
it these days, though...and lord knows we all need the money!!
Melissa--Loved your post today...Love yourself! :)
Pioneer woman...oh, hell!! She is not reading this!!
Megan, See, I just cussed?
Bethany, I read two of your posts in the blink of an eye the other day, and now I am going to go back and read them again.
Laura--your baby girl is sooooo stinking cute and I have been loving reading about your family more
that post about the game at your grandma's --SO SWEET!
Who else is out there.....just be patient with Ay que Vida girl--Life is happening all the time!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cuss it up, Susan! I know you can lay those words down. ;-)

Bethany said...

Cue the twilight zone music... i was thinking yesterday "wow, blogging is feeling like groundhog day, I've said it all before..." (which is why i wrote about stone mtn carvings, huh) Too funny! Luckily, we have mommy brain and none of us realize anyone has said anything before. So, take a break and brang it when you want! :)

Laura Smith said...

Even when you blog about not blogging it cracks me up! You are the best!

Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

Keep the blogs coming Sus! I know how you feel though, sometimes I feel like my blogs are so redundant and that surely people do not like reading them...but I can assure you that people love reading yours, including me, my mom, and even my dad! So write away whenever the mood strikes you! Love you and let's make a plan to see each other this summer.

Surya World said...

nice blog!

Engineering Colleges in India

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...