Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Destinos

es la nueva telenovela que sale en la tele cada manyana.  en realidad es para la ensenyanza del espanyol para la gente que apenas estan aprendiendo conversar.
pero bueno, a mi me gusta un monton.

The girl is traveling all over in a quest to find out some information about the family of one her clients.
She has gone to Mexico, Spain, Argentina, and now she is looking for Angel in San Juan PR.

It is very fun to watch this every morning at 6:00 AM!!
Yes.  I get up that early.
That early is the only time that I get some peace and quiet, and I consider
it pure luck that this little show comes on for me to watch!! :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...