Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I could get used to this...

As my children get older, I begin to see how Summers off could be--very spoiling for me.
A typical morning has been something like this:
7:00--blink my eyes
7:20--cut on the lamp and roll over
7:25--are those kiddie foot steps I hear?
7:28--Yes! And they are perfectly content to watch kid shows
7:30-9:00 Breakfast, coffee, internet, wander around, wash some dishes
9:00-9:40 Workout (now I know how other people manage to do this, they are not running all the time)
10:00--Elena to swim
10:10-10:45--Wander around, piddle,and take a shower...
11:00-1:00--go to pool with plenty of snacks at hand--pool snacks are expensive!
1-3--phone off hook, door locked--Siesta for everyone
3-5:30--some visit or activity--
5:30 supper
after that things tend to go crazy..
But I must say...I am loving this relaxed life.
Usually I just rush around, ill all the time...sad, no?
I do not even realize that the rushing around is so detrimental to me, until I
have five days in a row in which I do not have to do it.
It is nice!!

No comments: