Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WWMD? # 5

This is a picture of
My pantry!!
You know, there are people in the world who have their pantries organized ALPHABETICALLY.
Not me.
How would one even begin to do that?  By label, by food group and then label...
Too much thinking involved for organizing something that is so visceral--hunger.
Open the door, find something, cook it. :)
So to find the something, well, look at it!!
There are multiples of the staples which include:
Pasta, rice, and Mrs. Fearnow's Brunswick stew (in the canned meats aisle at the grocery store).
Now, Martha, if you have never bought Mrs. Fearnow's --YOU SHOULD! :)
Kids eat it too!  That is a bonus.
If you notice, the top shelf is covered by tea, and coffee...
Okay, hears a challenge:  Can you spot two cans of Mrs. Fearnow's?
Can you see where the trash bags are?
There also happens to be some animal food in there...food for which animal?
How many cans of homemade food can you find?
So to answer the question:
Martha, I think, would cry, and then she would sequester me to the house until this pantry was
organized ALPHABETICALLY!!.
What would she say about the five boxes of the same form of pasta...
She would probably wonder, what self respecting person BUYS THEIR PASTA??
Come on! Y'all know Martha makes hers from scratch.
Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

:) I knew we were soul sisters! I cannot organize food to save my life. I am with you. Find it, and eat it. This drives Rick crazy. he organizes the fridge, and I can't find a thing. I put it back where I had it, and he can't find it. Ah, the joys. Note: Isaiah's fridge and every cabinet?! Astoundingly organized. The labels are even turned the the same way. Sad but true. Even the beer! Even the beer is lined like soldiers, labels front, sir. Glad we had kids to save us from that madness! Hey - bon voyage bloggy bud!

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...