Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WWMD? #3

You are looking at pictures of my yard!!
The top picture is of blackberry bushes.  
Blackberries that are growing there as weeds basically b/c ummm,
well, blackberries grow wild, and wildly, and we let them. :)
No, Martha, I do not make jam, or jelly, or any kinds of fruity pies with these...
I do allow my children to fight the briers and eat all they want, and it does amaze me that children
who, at times, will eat nothing else, will fight a brier patch to get to a teensy, bitter, seed-filled
blackberry, as if it were a delicacy.
Amazing!
They do it, and my children pick the blackberries by the 
bucket.
My magic rubs make the pain from briers go away... :)
Now, the bottom pictures shows the handy work from my gardener.
Oh! Martha, you did not know I had a gardener??
yep, his name is Andy and he is a hottie
{if I do say so myself}.
Well, sometimes Andy falls a bit back on the job and
instead of trimming the bushes 
AND GATHERING UP THE DEBRIS
he just leaves it there...
You know, compost and all...
What would Martha do to Andy....???
I don't even want to imagine...
What would she do with all of these blackberries...???
She would probably sell it all!!
Blackberries and bush debris, for a price. :)



1 comment:

Bethany said...

Its dangerous to have hottie gardeners!! How green, to compost {rot} your trimmings right there?! And, apparently I need to put my kids meals inside a blackberry skin, and on a brier bush, if that's what it will take to make them eat. You're onto something. :)

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...