Friday, July 22, 2011

y speaking of opinions...

y'all know i cannot help myself...
y my opinion of the week is...
resort people are muy piggy.
cochinos.
when my sister and i arrived here we discovered that people who come
to resorts are very sloppy.
the beach, al fin del dia..was an atrocity!!
my mama would say, you ought to be ashamed!!
it was LITTERED WITH TRASH!!
all of the people who come to the resort know, i guess, that
someone is coming behind them to pick up their nastiness.
but i say, what a disgrace!! to leave behind your trash.
it is so ugly.
my sister and i, we are not resort people.
we go to the beach by our cottage y we {love} it.
we pick up our trash y the trash of others if necessary.
que grocerias!--not groceries, sino--gross, ities.
the next time I come, I will stay at this cutie pie hotel cerquita de aqui.
no tiene beach access..it does not have fifty towels for one beach sit...
but it is the cutest thing i've ever seen--well, one of them, y it has a breakfast for
five dollars y one bowl of cereal in this hotel costs 8 dollars!!
that has got to be one of the dumbest things i have ever heard of.
lucky for us, we are country girls, we came with our bags full of nabs, y
we went to the walgreens and stocked up on liquor, beer and wine and a
mini cooler to take to the beach!! {yippie!}

2 comments:

Jenn@TheCakeDish said...

Unfortunately, that was the case everywhere we went there. People had no problems with litter! Even while snorkeling, we could see the evidence of this. It made us sad to see such beauty surrounded by trash!
And I'm glad to know we aren't the only ones with bags of nabs packed with us, just in case...
You have to try these things there that I just cannot remember the name of but they were balls of mashed potatoes filled with meat. Ok, they don't sound great, but the were wonderful!
Enjoy the trip! And tell your sis that I said hello!

Bethany said...

Yep, that's the country girl way. :) We walked to Pueblo and stocked our mini fridge, once we saw resort prices. And YES - piggy beach-goers! We were so annoyed, too. I'll bet I know the little hotel you are talking about! Is it right back from the point, left of your hotel when facing the beach?

Spot on!

Spot is our family's chihuahua.  He is what we call, "an evil dictator/stuffed animal come to life".  Sometimes, after he has ...